- Can you write in Barnes and Noble rental textbooks?
- Do I get my money back if I rent a textbook?
- How do I return a rented book from Barnes and Noble?
- Can I return a book to Barnes and Noble without a receipt?
- Does Barnes and Noble have textbooks?
- What happens if you don’t return a rented textbook?
- Can you rent books with financial aid?
- Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
- How much does it cost to rent a textbook?
- Can you return book to Barnes and Noble?
- Can you return a book to Barnes and Noble without a receipt?
- Can you return a Barnes and Noble membership?
- Can you return a book to Books A Million without a receipt?
- Can you return books to target?
- Does Barnes and Noble price match?
Rented Materials can include both new or used textbooks and supplemental materials.
The rental fee is the same for both new and used Rented Materials.
We only rent books that can be reused; workbooks, study guides, laboratory manuals, periodicals, and other consumable materials are not rented.
Can you write in Barnes and Noble rental textbooks?
Can I return my rental book to a Barnes & Noble retail store at the end of my rental period? Currently, we do not accept in-store returns for textbooks rented online.
Do I get my money back if I rent a textbook?
You may receive a new or a used textbook, based on availability. All used textbooks will be in acceptable rental condition, as determined by us. If you are not satisfied with the book you receive, you can return it for a refund within 30 days.
How do I return a rented book from Barnes and Noble?
Return shipping on rental textbooks is FREE using our easy-to-use UPS shipping labels. Simply print our rental return shipping label and packing slip, pack your rental books and return packing slip, and return them via UPS. You can find the UPS rental return shipping label in the “My Account” section of the site.
Can I return a book to Barnes and Noble without a receipt?
Barnes & Noble requires a receipt or gift receipt for all returns or exchanges. Some items, including gifted e-books, cannot be returned at all.
Does Barnes and Noble have textbooks?
We have a huge selection of used textbooks available for purchase directly from BN.com and we work with Marketplace sellers, all of whom are approved by Barnes & Noble to offer the largest inventory of used textbooks on the internet. Some of our used textbooks are listed at up to 70% off.
What happens if you don’t return a rented textbook?
All rentals must be postmarked by their return date. If the rental is not returned within this extension period, you will be charged the purchase price of the book. At that point in time you will become the owner of your rental book. If you fail to pay these late fees, your account will be sent to a collections agency.
Can you rent books with financial aid?
If my bookstore accepts financial aid, can I use it to pay for a rental book? Yes, you can use your financial aid to pay. However, you will still need to keep a credit card on file with us in order to rent a book.
Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
Best Websites to Sell Your Textbooks
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
How much does it cost to rent a textbook?
Just like purchasing a book, it’s a good idea to comparison shop if you intend to rent college textbooks. The prices can vary from company to company. For example, if you needed to rent the “History of Modern Design,” the fee is about $35 on Barnes & Noble. Chegg has it for just $26.
Can you return book to Barnes and Noble?
Returning Items Bought in Barnes & Noble Stores
To return an item within 30 days of purchase simply bring the item and your cash register receipt to your local Barnes & Noble store for a refund to your original form of payment. Please contact your local store for more details.
Can you return a book to Barnes and Noble without a receipt?
For customers, returning Amazon-bought books at Barnes & Noble may have another benefit. Without a receipt from Barnes & Noble, customers can only receive store credit for an exchange–not an outright refund. As a result, shoppers often get back more money than what the book was purchased for at the online store.
Can you return a Barnes and Noble membership?
In the event of any such termination, you will not be entitled to a refund of your Membership fee. c) We may terminate any or all of the benefits available under the Barnes & Noble Member Program at any time with or without notice.
Can you return a book to Books A Million without a receipt?
Booksamillion.com guarantees your satisfaction and offers you returns within 30 days of order receipt on most items*. For added convenience, Booksamillion.com account holders can return their purchases* to their local Books-A-Million retail location!
Can you return books to target?
3. Target return policy without tags: as long as your purchase can be verified, Target will usually take it back. If you have a receipt or the card you paid with, Target will accept unused/unworn returns without tags for the full 90-120 day return period.
Does Barnes and Noble price match?
Price Matching Policy. Barnes & Noble offers very competitive pricing on many items, resulting in the best value for our customers. However, we do not honor requests to match the prices of our competitors for individual products. If you’ve already placed an order, we are unable to adjust the price of your order.