- Do you get your money back when you rent textbooks?
- Can I use my financial aid to buy books?
- What happens if you don’t return a rented textbook?
- Can you highlight rented books?
- Can you return a rental book on Amazon and get your money back?
- Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
- What happens if you don’t bring a rental car back?
- What happens if you don’t return a rented textbook from Amazon?
- What happens if you don t return an Amazon rental?
- Are you allowed to highlight in rented Amazon books?
- Can you highlight rented books from Barnes and Noble?
- Can I highlight Chegg rented books?
- How do I return a book I rented from Amazon?
- Do you have to pay to return Amazon rentals?
- How long is Amazon rental period?
- Where can I get rid of old textbooks?
- Where is the best place to sell used books?
- Where can I sell back my textbooks?
Yes, you can use your financial aid to pay.
However, you will still need to keep a credit card on file with us in order to rent a book.
How long is the rental period?
The rental period begins the day you pay for your rental and continues until the last day of finals.
Do you get your money back when you rent textbooks?
Can I get a refund if don’t drop a class? Yes! The same return policy applies to rented textbooks as to purchased textbooks. Assuming, of course that you have your receipt, and return the textbook in good condition, along with any components such as CDs, etc. that were included with the textbook when you rented it.
Can I use my financial aid to buy books?
Students can use their financial aid funds to pay for their textbooks, but their books are not automatically paid for out of their financial aid. A student can choose to save funds from their financial aid refund to help cover the cost of their books. The book loan form is located on the Forms page.
What happens if you don’t return a rented textbook?
All rentals must be postmarked by their return date. If the rental is not returned within this extension period, you will be charged the purchase price of the book. At that point in time you will become the owner of your rental book. If you fail to pay these late fees, your account will be sent to a collections agency.
Can you highlight rented books?
May I Highlight Or Write In A Rental Book? Yes and no. Limited highlighting is normally allowed, but writing in a textbook is never allowed. Remember, they hope to rent this book again after you return it, so it should be in usable condition.
Can you return a rental book on Amazon and get your money back?
Return Your Rental. You can return your rental through Your Account within the Initial Rental Refund Period to receive a full refund. Select the rental item you wish to return and then select Return rental to print the pre-paid return shipping label. Print out the packaging slip and return shipping label.
Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
Best Websites to Sell Your Textbooks
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
What happens if you don’t bring a rental car back?
Typically, when a driver returns a rental car late, the agencies charge an outrageous per-day rate. On the contrary, most agencies are likely to charge higher “rack” rates for rental extensions. If the customer never calls, he’ll pay an extra $10-per-day late fee, on top of the charges for extending the rental itself.
What happens if you don’t return a rented textbook from Amazon?
In general, when you rent the book from Amazon, you must return it by the due date in the same condition you received it. If you fail to do that, you’ll be charged full price. However, if you learn that you don’t need the textbook, you may qualify for a full refund.
What happens if you don t return an Amazon rental?
If we determine that the book is no longer in acceptable rental condition when you return it, including because of excessive writing or highlighting, you will be charged the full purchase price, less any rental fees and extension fees you have already paid, and we will ship the book back to you to keep.”
Are you allowed to highlight in rented Amazon books?
Amazon allows minimal highlighting and writing in its rental books, and if you exceed their subjective limit you’ll be required to pay for the full retail cost of the book when you return it. If you must mark up your book, highlighting is generally tolerated more leniently than writing.
Can you highlight rented books from Barnes and Noble?
Barnes & Noble gives you the option to buy your textbook rentals at the end of the rental period, and your rental fee will be subtracted from the asking price for a used copy. If you choose to return your book, however, it can’t be damaged or overly written in or highlighted.
Can I highlight Chegg rented books?
“Highlighting is permitted, but please do not write in Chegg rental books. Remember that rentals are intended for multiple users. As a courtesy to your fellow students, please limit highlighting and do not write in the books.”
How do I return a book I rented from Amazon?
To return a textbook after the first 30 days of the rental period, simply visit the Amazon PC Site, go to Your Account, and select Your Textbook Rentals to view your rental library. Select the textbook you wish to return and then select “Return books” to print the return shipping label.
Do you have to pay to return Amazon rentals?
Go to Manage Your Rental . Select the rental item you wish to return and then select Return rental to print the pre-paid return shipping label. Print out the packaging slip and return shipping label. To avoid incorrect fees, only rentals listed on the same package slip should be returned together.
How long is Amazon rental period?
Viewing Period: For rental videos, you’ll typically have 48 hours to finish watching the video once you have commenced streaming or downloading, provided that in any event you must finish watching the video prior to expiration of the applicable expiration window, which is typically 30 days from your payment of the
Where can I get rid of old textbooks?
10 Ways to Recycle Your Old Books
- Donate to your local library. Bring your gently used books to your local library.
- Donate to a local charity. Bring your boxes of used books to your local Goodwill, Salvation Army or other local charity.
- Make some gift tags.
- Recycle your unusable books.
- Sell them or give them away online.
- Make a “Free Books” box.
Where is the best place to sell used books?
Where To Sell Used Books: 6 Of The Best Places Online (And In Person)
- BookScouter. I like to start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
Where can I sell back my textbooks?
As you’ll see below, there’s no shortage of used book buyers!
- BookScouter. BookScouter prides itself on being the world’s largest textbook buyback price comparison tool.
- Bookbyte. Another great place to sell your used textbooks online is Bookbyte.