- Can you highlight in rented college textbooks?
- Can you write in Barnes and Noble rental textbooks?
- Do I get my money back if I rent a textbook?
- Can you write in Chegg rental textbooks?
- Can you highlight in Amazon rental textbooks?
- Can you write in used textbooks?
- What happens if you don’t return a rented textbook?
- How much does it cost to rent a textbook?
- How long is Amazon textbook rental period?
- How does renting textbooks on Amazon work?
- Where can I find cheap textbooks?
- What happens if you lose an Amazon rental book?
- Can I rent textbooks on my Kindle?
- How do I return a rented textbook to Amazon?
- Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
Yes and no.
Limited highlighting is normally allowed, but writing in a textbook is never allowed.
Remember, they hope to rent this book again after you return it, so it should be in usable condition.
Can you highlight in rented college textbooks?
Can I highlight and take notes in my rental textbook? Yes! Write in them and highlight as usual! What happens if I do not return the book by the due date or lose it?
Can you write in Barnes and Noble rental textbooks?
Can I return my rental book to a Barnes & Noble retail store at the end of my rental period? Currently, we do not accept in-store returns for textbooks rented online.
Do I get my money back if I rent a textbook?
You may receive a new or a used textbook, based on availability. All used textbooks will be in acceptable rental condition, as determined by us. If you are not satisfied with the book you receive, you can return it for a refund within 30 days.
Can you write in Chegg rental textbooks?
“Highlighting is permitted, but please do not write in Chegg rental books. Remember that rentals are intended for multiple users. As a courtesy to your fellow students, please limit highlighting and do not write in the books.”
Can you highlight in Amazon rental textbooks?
Amazon allows minimal highlighting and writing in its rental books, and if you exceed their subjective limit you’ll be required to pay for the full retail cost of the book when you return it. If you must mark up your book, highlighting is generally tolerated more leniently than writing.
Can you write in used textbooks?
Highlighting, Note taking, and Writing in Your Book: Most rental companies don’t allow you to mark or annotate the rental book in the same way you would if you owned the book so be careful not to write in or highlight or you might have to pay for the book in full.
What happens if you don’t return a rented textbook?
All rentals must be postmarked by their return date. If the rental is not returned within this extension period, you will be charged the purchase price of the book. At that point in time you will become the owner of your rental book. If you fail to pay these late fees, your account will be sent to a collections agency.
How much does it cost to rent a textbook?
Just like purchasing a book, it’s a good idea to comparison shop if you intend to rent college textbooks. The prices can vary from company to company. For example, if you needed to rent the “History of Modern Design,” the fee is about $35 on Barnes & Noble. Chegg has it for just $26.
How long is Amazon textbook rental period?
Yes, when you rent textbooks at Amazon.com, you may purchase the textbook after the first 30 days of your rental period.
How does renting textbooks on Amazon work?
Rent a Textbook. Textbook Rentals allow you to rent items from the Textbook Rentals store for a semester, with the option to extend your rental period or purchase the book. When you rent textbooks on Amazon.com, we don’t guarantee supplemental materials will be included. Select the Rent button on the product page.
Where can I find cheap textbooks?
The 8 Best Sites for Scoring Cheap Textbooks
- Chegg. For those who prefer renting books to purchasing them, Chegg is worth checking out.
- Campus Book Rentals.
- Better World Books.
What happens if you lose an Amazon rental book?
In general, when you rent the book from Amazon, you must return it by the due date in the same condition you received it. If you fail to do that, you’ll be charged full price. Students who return a book within 30 days of renting it receive a full refund.
Can I rent textbooks on my Kindle?
Online retailer now lets students rent textbooks for the Kindle, and you can keep your highlighting after your rentals expire. Amazon today unveiled a textbook rental service for the company’s Kindle e-reader. Students can rent e-textbooks for as few as 30 days and extend rental periods in one-day increments.
How do I return a rented textbook to Amazon?
Return Your Rental
- Go to Manage Your Rentals .
- Select the rental item you wish to return and then select Return rental to print the pre-paid return shipping label.
- Print out the packaging slip and return shipping label.
- Package up the textbook you wish to return, including the packaging slip.
Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
Best Websites to Sell Your Textbooks
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.