- Where is the best place to sell your college textbooks?
- Do pawn shops buy books?
- Where can I get the most money for textbooks?
- How do I sell my used textbooks?
- How do I sell old textbooks on Amazon?
- Where can I sell college textbooks in person?
- Where can I donate books for money?
- What can I pawn for quick cash?
- What can I pawn for 500 dollars?
Pawn shops usually will not accept items that are clearly replicas (such as fake designer purses).
They also do not typically accept clothing or books, unless they are very valuable, such as a first edition or signed copy of a popular book.
Items should be in full working order when you bring them to be pawned.
Where is the best place to sell your college textbooks?
Best Places to Sell Textbooks Online
- Student 2 Student.
- Textbook Buyer.
- Barnes and Noble.
- eCampus. Just like other online buyback sites, eCampus offers a simple model for getting cash for your used textbooks.
Do pawn shops buy books?
Pawn shops will buy books, but they won’t buy just any book. Books are a hard sell in anything but a thrift store unless the book has intrinsic value. To be of interest to a pawn shop, your book will need to have something slightly special about it.
Where can I get the most money for textbooks?
Best Websites to Sell Your Textbooks
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
How do I sell my used textbooks?
If you’ve ever attended college in person, you probably know that you can sell your books back to the university bookstore at the end of the semester.
10 Places to Sell Your Used Textbooks
How do I sell old textbooks on Amazon?
Suggested clip · 105 seconds
How to Sell Used Textbooks on Amazon – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Where can I sell college textbooks in person?
Best websites to sell textbooks
- Book Scouter: Best Place to Sell College Textbooks for a High Price. If you’re looking for the highest price for your college textbook, you won’t go wrong with the Book Scouter website.
- Cash 4 Books.
- Sell Back Your Book.
- Valore Books.
- Sell Back Books.
Where can I donate books for money?
Where to Donate Books Locally
- The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army accepts used goods donations, including hardback and paperback books.
- Goodwill. Goodwill accepts used book donations for their resale stores.
- Libraries. Most libraries have a Friends of the Library Society.
- Local Thrift Stores.
- Got Books?
- Reading Tree.
What can I pawn for quick cash?
Best Things to Pawn at a Pawnshop
- Precious Metals. Jewelry is one of the biggest moneymakers in pawnshops.
- Tablets. When you already have a computer and a smartphone, your tablet is an easy target for pawnbroker fodder.
- Power Tools.
- Collectible Coins and Currency.
- Sporting Goods.
What can I pawn for 500 dollars?
You can pawn the following items for approximately $500 cash today.
- Gamer Computer.
- High-End Laptop.
- New Large Screen HD or 4K TV.
- Riding Lawn Mower.
- Old Car or Truck (the title must be in your name)
- Gold, Platinum & Silver Jewelry.
- Large Diamond with Great Clarity.
- High-End Watch.