How To Stop Being Wasteful This Year Once And For All
- Ditch paper towels for reusable alternatives.
- Give up plastic bags and baggies once and for all.
- Stop putting your food scraps in the trash bin.
- Switch to a water-saving shower head.
- Bring your own dishware and cutlery for takeaway lunches.
- Freeze leftovers before they go bad — and remember to eat them.
How do I live a less wasteful life?
Without further adieu, here are 5 Easy Ways to Live a Less Wasteful Life:
- Mindfully shop for your food.
- Don’t waste your food.
- 3. Make your home less wasteful.
- Use alternate forms of transportation.
- Think before you spend.
How can I be less wasteful with food?
Real ways you can reduce food waste
- Shop smart and realistically.
- When cooking, don’t over-serve food.
- Save – and actually eat – leftovers.
- Store food in the right places.
- Avoid clutter in your fridge, pantry and freezer.
- Treat expiration and sell-by dates as guidelines.
- Keep track of what you throw away.
What are the most wasteful products?
When you think about it, razors may be the most wasteful product we use in the bathroom.
2 Billion Tossed Per Year: What’s The Most Wasteful Bathroom Product?
- Electric shavers.
- Use recycled instead.
- Buy reusable razors and replace the blades.
- Straight razor.
- Just don’t shave!
How can I use less plastic?
Tips to Use Less Plastic
- Stop using plastic straws, even in restaurants.
- Use a reusable produce bag.
- Give up gum.
- Buy boxes instead of bottles.
- Purchase food, like cereal, pasta, and rice from bulk bins and fill a reusable bag or container.
- Reuse containers for storing leftovers or shopping in bulk.