Here are nine fun and funky ways to reuse magazines.
- Picture Frames. Surround wonderful moments from your life with a cavalcade of colors in a frame decorated with magazine paper reeds.
- Decorative Bowl.
- Gift Wrap and Bows.
- Party Decor.
- Paper Flowers.
- Drink Coasters.
- Paper Furniture.
18 Jan 2019
Where can I get rid of old magazines?
Here are the top seven places to consider, in no particular order, when you decide to donate magazines to charity or another organization or business.
- Your Local Library.
- Nursing Homes And Retirement Communities.
- Military Troops.
- Women Or Family Shelters.
- Doctor And Dentist Offices, Hospitals And Other Waiting Rooms.
Are magazines considered recyclable?
Some consumers think glossy paper can’t be recycled. That may have been true in the early days of recycling, but no longer. With today’s recycling technology, nearly all community recycling programs accept glossy magazines and catalogs for recycling.
What can I do with old magazines UK?
What Do I Do With Old, Unwanted Magazines?
- Donate Them. If your issues are up to date and still have a little life left in them, donate them to a local library, nursing home, hospital, or women’s shelter in your area.
- Share Them With Schools.
- Post Them on Freecycle.
- Sell Them.
- Recycle Them.
21 Jun 2018
How much of a magazine can be recycled?
Newspapers are recycled at a fairly high rate of about 73 percent, while magazines are recycled at a far lower rate of about 20 percent, according to the Newspaper Association of America and the Magazine Publishers Association.
Where can I find free magazines?
Instead of paying those high subscription fees, check out these seven great sites where you can snag these mags for free or very cheap:
- Here on KCL!
- Mercury Magazines.
- Best Deal Magazines.
12 Sep 2013
Will Salvation Army take magazines?
The Salvation Army accepts all clothing for men, women, infants and children. It also accepts recordings, compact discs, jewelry, shoes, purses and accessories. You can donate books, but not magazines or encyclopedias.28 Feb 2018