Program begins November 1st.
You can donate a toy at one of the area toy drop locations or host a Toys for Tots event at your home, office or other venue and collect toys for Toys for Tots.
If you prefer to donate to the Foundation by mail, simply print out our mailin form.
How do you get Toys for Tots drop off?
How can I become a Toys for Tots volunteer? My business is a toy drop off location.
Proceed through the following process to determine the toy drop off location nearest to you.
- Click the Donate or Request a Toy option at the top of the page.
- Select your state.
- Select the city or county nearest your location.
Where can I donate Christmas toys?
Toy Donation Options
- Resell Charities. Charity thrift stores such as Goodwill and The Salvation Army accept toys and then put them on the store floor for others to buy.
- Local Shelters and Children’s Centers.
- Preschools and Nurseries.
- Church Charities.
How do I sign up for Toys for Tots 2018?
Sign a Family Up for Toys for Tots
- Go to the Toys for Tots website.
- Click on the Request Toys link at the top of the page.
- From here you will be directed to a drop-down menu.
- Once you have a selected a state and county, you will be presented with a name of the person in charge of the local campaign center along with a link.
Can you write off Toys for Tots donations?
Are Toy Donations Tax Deductible? Toy donations are tax deductible when made to a nonprofit organization and submitted to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) with proper documentation within the same calendar year of the donations. Submit toy donation deductions with the proper form, itemized list and valuation.
Where can I get free Christmas presents?
But the following charities can help these families make the holidays magical for their kids.
- 1. Make a Wish Foundation.
- Salvation Army.
- Prison Fellowship Organization.
- Toys for Tots.
- United Way Christmas Bureau.
- Operation Christmas Child.
- Christmas Spirit Foundation.
- 416 comments Write a Comment.
Is Toys for Tots a good charity?
As a reference point, watchdog Charity Watch considers an organization a Top Rated Charity if an organization uses 80 percent of its income to provide its service. Marine Toys for Tots is very effective in program delivery and fiscal responsibility.