How do I rent a movie on Amazon?
To purchase a movie or TV show from Prime Video, select Buy or Rent and follow the on-screen instructions.
When you select Buy, you’re purchasing a video to own.
When you select Rent (for movies), you have a set rental period to watch the video.
After your order is complete, select Watch Now to start playback.
How do I watch a movie on Amazon Prime?
Watch Your Videos
- From your computer – Go to Your Video Library.
- From your TV, Blu-ray player, or streaming media device – Open the Prime Video app and select Your Videos or Your Video Library from the menu.
- From your Android device – Open the Prime Video app and tap Video Library from the menu .
Can you rent movies on Prime video?
While First Episode Free videos are not available for download, the same videos may be available for purchase or rental through Amazon Prime Video, or viewing through an Amazon Prime or Prime Video membership or promotional trial.
How do you pay for Amazon Prime videos?
You may also sign up for Amazon Prime membership on PrimeVideo.com or the Prime Video Android App.
To sign up for Amazon Prime monthly or 1-year paid membership anytime in the future:
- Go to Amazon Prime page.
- Click or tap the sign-up button.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the payment and sign up.