To exchange an audiobook:
- Go to your Audible Purchase History page.
- Find the audiobook you would like to exchange and click Return underneath the cover art.
- Select a reason for your return in the drop-down menu.
- Click Return this title then click Return.
Is there a limit to how many books you can return on Audible?
Return Books You Don’t Like
But don’t worry, as Audible lets you return any books you don’t like. Any book you’ve purchased within the past 12 months is eligible for return. Audible says that this number can be limited, but it’s not clear what that limit is. It may depend on how many books you buy.
How do you cancel a purchase on audible?
To end your Audible membership:
- Go to your Account Details page on the Audible website.
- Under the Account Settings section, click Cancel my membership.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do you cancel an audiobook on Amazon?
How can I cancel my membership online?
- Go to the Account Details page on Audible. If you haven’t been to the Audible website recently, you may be asked to sign in with your Amazon account information.
- Under your membership information, click or tap Cancel membership.
Can I loan an audible book?
Audible announced Wednesday that users will now be able to share their audiobooks with anyone. The company announced that subscribers to the Amazon-owned audiobook company will be able to send an unlimited number of audiobooks to others with a tool called “Send a Book.”