How to return a rented book on Amazon
- Make your way to the Manage Your Rentals section of your account.
- Click the Return rental button next to the item you wish to return.
- You will be prompted to select the drop-off location you would like to use.
- Print the pre-paid shipping label and packing slip provided.
19 Feb 2019
How do I return a rented textbook to Amazon?
To return a textbook after the first 30 days of the rental period, simply visit the Amazon PC Site, go to Your Account, and select Your Textbook Rentals to view your rental library. Select the textbook you wish to return and then select “Return books” to print the return shipping label.
Can I write in my Amazon rental book?
Amazon allows minimal highlighting and writing in its rental books, and if you exceed their subjective limit you’ll be required to pay for the full retail cost of the book when you return it. If you must mark up your book, highlighting is generally tolerated more leniently than writing.2 Jul 2015
Can you return Amazon book rentals at Kohl’s?
Return eligible Amazon.com items to Kohl’s stores and save yourself time and money. What could be more convenient? Free Amazon Returns regardless of reason, that’s what’s more convenient! Kohl’s will ship all returned items to Amazon while you shop.
How do I cancel a rental on Amazon?
Select Cancel Your Order. Choose a reason for the cancellation from the drop-down menu, and then click Cancel This Purchase. After the cancellation is complete, your refund is issued to the payment method used for the order. The video is also removed from Your Video Library as a part of the refund process.
Can I return an Amazon rental and get my money back?
You can return your rental through Your Account within the Initial Rental Refund Period to receive a full refund. Select the rental item you wish to return and then select Return rental to print the pre-paid return shipping label. Print out the packaging slip and return shipping label.
How do I send a package back to Amazon?
Here’s how to do that:
- Go to your Amazon orders page.
- Each order will be in a box.
- Click the Return items button on the right side.
- Click the checkmark next to each product you want to return.
- On the right-side of the products you want to return, select a reason for return from the drop-down menu.
11 May 2017