Here are the 8 best books to organize your work and life suggested by the members of the group.
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think.
- Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life: Train Your Brain to Get More Done in Less Time.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing.
How do you organize your books?
Here’s how to decide which books to keep or get rid of.
- Separate your hard covers and paperbacks.
- Arrange your books by color.
- Don’t be afraid to stack books.
- Organize books by genre or subject.
- Display your favorite books front and center.
- Organize your books alphabetically.
- Group together the books you haven’t read yet.
How do you organize your life?
How to Organize Your Life: 10 Habits of Really Organized People
- Write Things Down. We all know someone that remembers every birthday and sends cards for every holiday.
- 2. Make Schedules and Deadlines. Organized people don’t waste time.
- Don’t Procrastinate.
- Give Everything a Home.
- Declutter Regularly.
- Keep Only What You Need.
- Know Where to Discard Items.
- Stay Away from Bargains.
How do you organize your mind?
Here are five steps that I use to organize and declutter my mind, find flow, and keep myself on track for a productive day.
- Step 1: Find the Right Amount of Challenge in What You Do.
- Step 2: Take Control of Your Emotions.
- Step 3: Sustain Your Focus.
- Step 4: Take Breaks.
- Step 5: Shift Sets.
How do I start getting organized?
20 Ways To Organize Your Life Now
- Write Everything Down And Don’t Rely On Your Memory. We can all agree most of us have a tough time remembering things.
- 2. Make Back-Ups Of Everything.
- Practice Mise En Place (Putting In Place)
- Scan And Back-up Your Photos.
- Clean Up Regularly.
- Keep The Hotspots Clean.
- Get A Money Management App.
- Recycle And Donate.