Borrow a Book from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- From your device, open the Kindle Store.
- Locate an eligible title to borrow.
- Select Read for Free. If you’ve already borrowed a book, you are prompted to return that book before you can borrow a new title.
How do I share my Kindle library?
- Head to the Manage Your Content and Devices section of your Amazon account.
- Select the Show Family Library link from the Your Content tab.
- Select the book(s) you’d like to share with a family member, and then click Add to Library.
- Choose a family member, and then click OK.
How do I get library books on my Kindle Paperwhite?
Go to the website of your local public library and search for Kindle books / eBooks. At checkout, sign in to your Amazon account, and select the Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or supported Kindle reading app to send the book to. Connect your device to Wi-Fi and download the title from the Archived Items or Cloud.
How do I see my Kindle library?
Access Your Kindle Library
- From the left panel on the Home screen, tap Books, Newsstand, or Audiobooks, or tap the icon from the app grid or carousel to view specific content in your Kindle Library.
- Tap a title to download it to your phone.
- Access the right panel to view recommendations based on your recently purchased content.