To rent an item from Amazon:
- Go to the Amazon Rentals store.
- Select from the list of available items. Note: Please note the due date before renting.
- Select the Rent option (by clicking on the radio button) on the product detail page.
- Select Add to Rental Cart to proceed.
How do you rent books on Amazon?
To rent a textbook:
- Go to the Textbook Rentals store.
- Search for the textbook you want to rent. Note: Please note the due date before renting.
- Select the Rent button on the product page.
- Click Rent Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your rental.
How do I find my rentals on Amazon?
Simply visit the Amazon PC site, go to Your Account and select Textbook Rentals to view your rental library. Select the textbook you wish to purchase and then proceed through the checkout process.
How do Amazon Prime rentals work?
Viewing Period: For rental videos, you’ll typically have 48 hours to finish watching the video once you have commenced streaming or downloading, provided that in any event you must finish watching the video prior to expiration of the applicable expiration window, which is typically 30 days from your payment of the
Can I highlight an Amazon rental?
Amazon allows minimal highlighting and writing in its rental books, and if you exceed their subjective limit you’ll be required to pay for the full retail cost of the book when you return it. If you must mark up your book, highlighting is generally tolerated more leniently than writing.