Top 5 Things That Are the Biggest Waste of Money
- K-Cups and Other Coffee Pods. Single-cup coffee brewers have become hugely popular.
- Microwave Popcorn. Microwave popcorn has been around as long as the microwave oven itself.
- Bottled Water.
- Dryer Sheets.
- Cable or Satellite TV.
What is waste of money?
n money spent for inadequate return
“the senator said that the project was a waste of money” Type of: dissipation, waste, wastefulness. useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly.
What things are a waste of money?
That’s why we put together this list of things people waste money on.
- Extended Warranties.
- Expensive Mutual Funds.
- Low Deductible Insurance.
- Unnecessary Life Insurance.
- Cell Phone Extras and Paid Apps.
- Rental Car Insurance.
- Private Mortgage Insurance.
- Unnecessary Cable, Internet, & Phone Service.
How much money does America waste?
The United States as a whole wastes more than $160 billion in food a year.
How do I stop spending money on unnecessary things?
Here are some of the best
- Sleep on it.
- Work out what it costs in work time.
- Focus on your debt/savings.
- Check if you’re leaking money via unused subs & payments.
- Stop spending so much on food – plan, plan, plan.
- Leave debit/credit cards at home.
- Avoid temptation – don’t go shopping.