What are bound documents?
Thus, a single page folded in half becomes a 4 page book and so on.
Wiro Bound Documents.
Wiro bound document printing is a highly popular option.
The process involves gathering pages together and treading a formed metal wire through punched holes in the spine.
How do you bind a document?
Here are a few ways you can do so:
- Use a comb binding machine. Comb binding is popular for a reason– it is inexpensive and easy.
- Use screw posts. If you don’t want to get a binding machine, screw posts are a great second option.
- Use a thermal binding machine.
- Use three-ring binders.
How do you spiral bind a document?
How do I bind a document using spiral coil binding?
- When the coil binding is spun onto the document, the excess coil binding needs to be cut and crimped using coil binding cut and crimp pliers.
- When using the cut/crimp pliers, always use them in your right hand with your thumb next to the red dot.
What is document binding on a printer?
Definition: Comb binding is a method of securing loose printed pages using a piece of plastic with “teeth” that fit into rectangular holes in the paper. Comb binding is somewhat similar to wire spiral binding.