10 Mindless Ways to Waste Money
- ATM Fees. Sure, it can be a time saver, but it’s a huge money waster!
- Coffee. Plan on splurging on your fancy brew once a week.
- Impulse Buys. I recently bought a snack at a coffee shop.
- Good Food Gone Bad.
- Not Packing Lunch.
- Buying Based on Cuteness.
- Missing the Big Picture.
What should you not waste money on?
25 Unnecessary Wastes of Money You Don’t Think About
- Buying brand name products.
- Paying someone else for simple car repairs.
- Grocery shopping when you’re hungry.
- Buying a snack at the gas station “every now and then”
- Taking expiration dates as law.
- Paying for cable.
- Only using credit/debit cards.
- Your bank in general.
20 Aug 2019
What are the best things to spend money on?
Things Worth Spending Max Money On
- * Mattress. You spend a third of your life sleeping.
- * Vision. Vision may be our most important sense.
- * Dental care.
- * Work clothes & shoes.
- * Baby care products.
- * Sports equipment.
- * Prime property.
- * Home appliances.
What is the biggest waste of money?
Top 5 Things That Are the Biggest Waste of Money
- K-Cups and Other Coffee Pods. Single-cup coffee brewers have become hugely popular.
- Microwave Popcorn. Microwave popcorn has been around as long as the microwave oven itself.
- Bottled Water.
- Dryer Sheets.
- Cable or Satellite TV.
What does the average person spend money on?
Every day, Americans spend an average of $101, according to Gallup. The bulk of that money goes to housing, food, and, transportation—but a surprising amount of it gets spent on Funyuns.
What is waste of money?
n money spent for inadequate return
“the senator said that the project was a waste of money” Type of: dissipation, waste, wastefulness. useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly.
How can I stop being wasteful?
Check it out:
- Don’t leave the water running while you brush your teeth.
- Switch to cloth napkins.
- Print on both sides of the paper.
- Get in the habit of flipping switches and unplugging.
- Carry a glass water bottle.
- Eat leftovers.
25 Aug 2016