What do you write inside a baby book?
- “Once you learn to read, you will be forever free” Insert. Pink Floral.
- “Im so excited to meet you and share my favorite book with you!” Insert.
- “Yours is a story so brave and true, and life is awaiting the hero in you!”
- “May your life be filled with beautiful stories” Insert.
- “May you always write your own story” Insert.
What do you write in a baby boy card?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
Where can I inscribe a book?
The best place to inscribe a book is traditionally the top of the inside cover page or inside cover. The point is to find one of the early pages in the book that does not have too much extraneous text, so the inscription stands out.
What do I bring to a baby shower?
What to Bring to a Baby Shower: The Ultimate List
- Big ticket items. For some gifts, the soon-to-be parents might give you the details of exactly what they’d like.
- The high chair.
- The bouncy seat.
- The “Awww” moments.
- Special outfits and clothing sets.
- A mobile or artwork.
- The everyday needs.
- Towels, burp cloths and blankets/muslins.
What should I write inside a baby shower card?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
Do you put both parents names on baby shower card?
Write “Dear (Mom’s First Name)” inside the card if you’re close to the expectant mother. Write both parents’ names if it’s a couples shower or if you’re closer to the father. The name you write inside the card should be the same as the outer envelope, unless you only know the father and it’s a ladies shower.