- What does it mean to rent a book on Amazon?
- Do you get your money back if you rent a book from Amazon?
- Is renting books on Amazon a good idea?
- How do you buy out a rental on Amazon?
- How long is Amazon rental period?
- How long do Amazon textbook rentals last?
- What is Amazon’s return policy?
- Can we return books on Amazon?
- How do you return things to Amazon?
- What happens if you lose a rented book from Amazon?
- Where do I return Amazon rental books?
- Is Collegestudenttextbooks com legit?
- How do I get to my rental cart on Amazon?
- What happens if I don’t return Amazon rental?
- How do I cancel Amazon Prime?
- How many people can be on an Amazon Prime account?
- How many members can use Amazon Prime?
- How do I download a rented movie from Amazon?
- How do I find my rental history on Amazon?
- How do I contact Amazon for a rental?
- How do I rent a movie on Amazon Prime?
You may return monthly (30-, 60- or 90-day) rentals during the first 15 days of your rental period.
If you return the book after the applicable 15 or 30 day period, you will not receive any refund of the rental fee, even if you return the textbook before its due date or subsequently purchase the textbook.
What does it mean to rent a book on Amazon?
Textbook Rentals allow you to rent items from the Textbook Rentals store for a semester, with the option to extend your rental period or purchase the book. When you rent textbooks on Amazon.com, we don’t guarantee supplemental materials will be included.
Do you get your money back if you rent a book from Amazon?
Yes, if you return the textbook within the first 30 days of your rental period in the same condition as when you received it, you will receive a full refund of the rental fee. Visit the Returns Center through the Amazon PC Site for more information.
Is renting books on Amazon a good idea?
Amazon allows minimal highlighting and writing in its rental books, and if you exceed their subjective limit you’ll be required to pay for the full retail cost of the book when you return it. If you must mark up your book, highlighting is generally tolerated more leniently than writing.2 Jul 2015
How do you buy out a rental on Amazon?
All rental fees go toward the purchase price of your item so you’ll never be charged more than the list price.
Purchase Your Rental
- Go to Manage Your Rental.
- Select the rental item you would like to purchase.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
How long is Amazon rental period?
Viewing Period: For rental videos, you’ll typically have 48 hours to finish watching the video once you have commenced streaming or downloading, provided that in any event you must finish watching the video prior to expiration of the applicable expiration window, which is typically 30 days from your payment of the
How long do Amazon textbook rentals last?
What is Amazon’s return policy?
Here are the details of the Amazon return policy: – You have 30 days from date of delivery to return items for free for a full refund if the item is defective, damaged, or the incorrect product. – Items must be sold and/or fulfilled by Amazon directly, otherwise customer has to pay for return shipping, MAYBE.11 Apr 2017
Can we return books on Amazon?
You can return most items purchased at Amazon Books, Amazon 4-star, and Presented by Amazon for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
How do you return things to Amazon?
How to Return Items Purchased on Amazon
- Go to your Amazon orders page.
- Each order will be in a box.
- Click the Return items button on the right side.
- Click the checkmark next to each product you want to return.
- On the right-side of the products you want to return, select a reason for return from the drop-down menu.
11 May 2017
What happens if you lose a rented book from Amazon?
In general, when you rent the book from Amazon, you must return it by the due date in the same condition you received it. If you fail to do that, you’ll be charged full price. However, if you learn that you don’t need the textbook, you may qualify for a full refund.26 Jun 2018
Where do I return Amazon rental books?
How to return a rented book on Amazon
- Make your way to the Manage Your Rentals section of your account.
- Click the Return rental button next to the item you wish to return.
- You will be prompted to select the drop-off location you would like to use.
- Print the pre-paid shipping label and packing slip provided.
19 Feb 2019
Is Collegestudenttextbooks com legit?
Legit! High rating because it is not a scam, it’s instant, and 75% cheaper than getting the textbook PDF from the publisher. The PDF matches up with the book my professor uses and is totally legit. However, 1 star off because the formatting is a little bit messed up.
How do I get to my rental cart on Amazon?
Start Your Rental
- Go to the Amazon Rentals store.
- Select from the list of available items. Note: Please note the due date before renting.
- Select the Rent option (by clicking on the radio button) on the product detail page.
- Select Add to Rental Cart to proceed.
What happens if I don’t return Amazon rental?
If the rental is not returned within this extension period, you will be charged the purchase price of the book. At that point in time you will become the owner of your rental book. If you fail to pay these late fees, your account will be sent to a collections agency.15 Jul 2016
How do I cancel Amazon Prime?
To end your Amazon Prime membership, log in to your account, then select “Your Prime Membership” from the “Account & Lists” drop-down menu. On the left side of the screen, you’ll see “End Membership and Benefits” as an option. Click the link, and then confirm that you want to cancel your membership.20 Nov 2018
How many people can be on an Amazon Prime account?
Amazon Household can contain up to ten members: Two adults (ages 18 and over), each with their own Amazon account. Up to four teen profiles (available for ages 13 through 17), which allow teens to have their own Amazon login to shop or stream content while still keeping their parents informed.
How many members can use Amazon Prime?
There is no limit on how many devices you can have on your account but there are limits on how many can stream video simultaneously from one account. Amazon Prime limit is two, Netflix, Hulu and HBO limit you to one simultaneous stream per account.
How do I download a rented movie from Amazon?
To download Prime Video titles, open the Prime Video app on your device, and find the title you want to download.
- For movies: Select the option to download the title from the detail page.
- For TV shows: There is an option download the entire season.
How do I find my rental history on Amazon?
To watch Prime Videos or TV shows you’ve purchased or rented:
- Access the left panel, and ensure the toggle next to Your Video Library is set to Cloud. Tap Your Video Library to see all videos you have purchased or rented.
- Select the Movies or TV tab to locate the titles you want to stream or download:
How do I contact Amazon for a rental?
Call Amazon at 1-888-280-4331 to speak to a representative. This is the direct, general customer service line for any and all Amazon issues. If you’re having an urgent problem, can’t access your account, or haven’t had luck contacting Amazon a different way, use this number to contact them.23 Aug 2019
How do I rent a movie on Amazon Prime?
To purchase a movie or TV show from Prime Video, select Buy or Rent and follow the on-screen instructions. When you select Buy, you’re purchasing a video to own. When you select Rent (for movies), you have a set rental period to watch the video. After your order is complete, select Watch Now to start playback.