- What is the most read book in the world?
- What is the most popular book in the world besides the Bible?
- What are the most popular books right now?
- What is the #1 best selling book?
- How much did JK Rowling make per book?
- What is America’s favorite book?
- What is the most expensive book in the world?
- What is the least read book in the world?
- What are the top 5 most read books in the world?
- What books are trending?
- What is the best book in 2019?
- What is the #1 best selling book on Amazon?
The all-time most popular books in the world revealed
- The Holy Quran (644) – over 3 billion.
- The King James Bible (1611) – over 2.5 billion.
- Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-tung (1964) by Mao Zendong – 800 million.
- Don Quixote (1512) by Miguel de Cervantes – 500 million.
- Harry Potter series (1997-2007) by J.K.Rowling – 450 million.
What is the most read book in the world?
What is the most popular book in the world besides the Bible?
The Best Selling Books of All Time
|Rank||Book Name||Approximate Copies Sold|
|1||The Bible||5 Billion|
|2||Little Red Book||Billions (disputed)|
|3||Don Quixote||500 Million|
|4||A Tale of Two Cities||200 Million|
7 more rows
What are the most popular books right now?
Popular Right Now Books
- Thirteen Reasons Why (Hardcover)
- The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2)
- Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting by in America.
- Gift from the Sea (Paperback)
- The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3)
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)
- This is How It Always Is (Kindle Edition)
What is the #1 best selling book?
Having sold more than 500 million copies worldwide, Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling is the best-selling book series in history. The first novel in the series, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, has sold in excess of 120 million copies, making it one of the best-selling books of all time.
How much did JK Rowling make per book?
Where the money comes from. CNBC estimates that Rowling has earned well over $1 billion from Harry Potter book sales alone, assuming a standard 15% royalty, as well as another $50 million for her books for adults and several Potter spinoffs.
What is America’s favorite book?
To Kill a Mockingbird
What is the most expensive book in the world?
The World’s Most Expensive Books
- ‘Birds of America’
- The Rothschild Prayerbook.
- The Bay Psalm Book.
- The St. Cuthbert Gospel.
- The Magna Carta.
- The Gospels of Henry the Lion. Original price: $11.7 million.
- The Book of Mormon (Printer’s Manuscript) Original price: $35 million.
- The Codex of Leicester. Original price: $30.8 million in 1994.
What is the least read book in the world?
The Bible: The least read book in the world – The National.
What are the top 5 most read books in the world?
How many have you read?
- The Bible.
- Quotations From Chairman Mao.
- Harry Potter Series.
- The Lord of the Rings.
- The Alchemist.
- The Da Vinci Code.
- The Twilight Saga (Stephenie Meyer)
- Gone With the Wind.
What books are trending?
Popular Trending Books
- Gone Girl (Paperback) Gillian Flynn (Goodreads Author)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Hardcover) Stephen Chbosky.
- The Time Traveler’s Wife (ebook)
- Thirteen Reasons Why (Hardcover)
- The Book Thief (Hardcover)
- The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
- The Help (Hardcover)
- Lilac Girls (Lilac Girls, #1)
What is the best book in 2019?
The 50 Best Books of 2019 to Add to Your Reading List
- 1 Inland: A Novel. Random House.
- 2 Daisy Jones & The Six.
- 3 Three Women.
- 4 I Miss You When I Blink.
- 5 The Water Cure: A Novel.
- 6 The Care and Feeding of Ravenously Hungry Girls.
- 7 The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s Tale.
- 8 My Lovely Wife.
What is the #1 best selling book on Amazon?
Best Sellers in Books
- #1. Guts. Raina Telgemeier.
- #2. Permanent Record. Edward Snowden.
- #3. Just Me and My Dad (Little Critter)
- #4. Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know…
- #5. The Testaments: The Sequel to The Handmaid’s…
- #6. Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls: From the…
- #7. The Institute: A Novel.
- #8. Where the Crawdads Sing.