What should you not waste money on?
25 Unnecessary Wastes of Money You Don’t Think About
- Buying brand name products.
- Paying someone else for simple car repairs.
- Grocery shopping when you’re hungry.
- Buying a snack at the gas station “every now and then”
- Taking expiration dates as law.
- Paying for cable.
- Only using credit/debit cards.
- Your bank in general.
How do I make sure I don’t spend my money?
Here are some of the best
- Sleep on it.
- Work out what it costs in work time.
- Focus on your debt/savings.
- Check if you’re leaking money via unused subs & payments.
- Stop spending so much on food – plan, plan, plan.
- Leave debit/credit cards at home.
- Avoid temptation – don’t go shopping.
What are the best things to spend money on?
Things Worth Spending Max Money On
- * Mattress. You spend a third of your life sleeping.
- * Vision. Vision may be our most important sense.
- * Dental care.
- * Work clothes & shoes.
- * Baby care products.
- * Sports equipment.
- * Prime property.
- * Home appliances.
What does the average person spend money on?
Every day, Americans spend an average of $101, according to Gallup. The bulk of that money goes to housing, food, and, transportation—but a surprising amount of it gets spent on Funyuns.