Where can I donate things?
Where to Donate Your Stuff Before Moving
- Goodwill. With 3,200 stores around the country, Goodwill is one of the most popular places to send donations.
- Local Libraries. Looking to lighten your bookshelves?
- Dress for Success. Listen up ladies!
- Habitat for Humanity Restore.
- Food Banks.
- eBay Giving Works.
- Salvation Army.
Where can donate books?
You can donate books at a variety of locations in your community, including:
- The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army accepts used goods donations, including hardback and paperback books.
- Goodwill. Goodwill accepts used book donations for their resale stores.
- Local Thrift Stores.
- Got Books?
- Reading Tree.
Where can I donate dolls?
Toy Donation Options
- Resell Charities. Charity thrift stores such as Goodwill and The Salvation Army accept toys and then put them on the store floor for others to buy.
- Local Shelters and Children’s Centers.
- Preschools and Nurseries.
- Church Charities.
Where can I donate brand new toys?
There are some worthy locations just waiting for you to donate toys in good shape to children who will love playing with them.
10 Places to Donate Your Children’s Gently Used Toys
- Charities. Salvation Army and Goodwill are the most recognizable charities where toys are donated.
- Doctors’ Offices.