Where to Donate Books Locally
- The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army accepts used goods donations, including hardback and paperback books.
- Goodwill. Goodwill accepts used book donations for their resale stores.
- Libraries. Most libraries have a Friends of the Library Society.
- Local Thrift Stores.
- Got Books?
- Reading Tree.
Where is the best place to sell used books?
Where To Sell Used Books: 6 Of The Best Places Online (And In Person)
- BookScouter. I like to start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
Where can I sell my books for the most money?
Best Websites to Sell Your Textbooks
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
Where can I get rid of old books?
10 Ways to Recycle Your Old Books
- Donate to your local library. Bring your gently used books to your local library.
- Donate to a local charity. Bring your boxes of used books to your local Goodwill, Salvation Army or other local charity.
- Make some gift tags.
- Recycle your unusable books.
- Sell them or give them away online.
- Make a “Free Books” box.
Where can I sell my school books?
Best Places to Sell Textbooks Online
- BookScouter. BookScouter prides itself on being the world’s largest textbook buyback price comparison tool.
- Bookbyte. Another great place to sell your used textbooks online is Bookbyte.
- Student 2 Student.