- Where can I sell textbooks in person?
- Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
- Where can I sell my used college textbooks?
- What to do with old textbooks you can’t sell?
- Do pawn shops buy college textbooks?
- Can I sell my old college textbooks?
- Where can I sell my old clothes?
- Where can I donate books for money?
- How much does it cost to sell textbooks on Amazon?
17 Best Places to Sell Textbooks for the Most Money
Where can I sell textbooks in person?
Where To Sell Used Books: 6 Of The Best Places Online (And In Person)
- BookScouter. I like to start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
Best Websites to Sell Your Textbooks
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
- Chegg Books.
Where can I sell my used college textbooks?
10 Places to Sell Your Used Textbooks
What to do with old textbooks you can’t sell?
In case you find yourself in a similar situation, here are 10 ways to recycle your old books.
- Donate to your local library. Bring your gently used books to your local library.
- Donate to a local charity.
- Make some gift tags.
- Recycle your unusable books.
- Sell them or give them away online.
- Make a “Free Books” box.
Do pawn shops buy college textbooks?
Pawn shops will buy books, but they won’t buy just any book. Books are a hard sell in anything but a thrift store unless the book has intrinsic value. To be of interest to a pawn shop, your book will need to have something slightly special about it.
Can I sell my old college textbooks?
Textbook buyback: Before you go to the college bookstore and get only a fraction of what you paid, check BookFinder.com’s buyback price comparison to sell your textbooks for the most money. You can even sell novels, cookbooks and other types of books; our partners buy up to 1 million titles.
Where can I sell my old clothes?
In-Person Places You Can Sell Used Clothes for Cash
- Facebook Marketplace.
- Plato’s Closet.
- Buffalo Exchange.
- Clothes Mentor.
- Uptown Cheapskate.
- Local Consignment Shops.
- Have a Garage Sale.
Where can I donate books for money?
Where to Donate Books Locally
- The Salvation Army. The Salvation Army accepts used goods donations, including hardback and paperback books.
- Goodwill. Goodwill accepts used book donations for their resale stores.
- Libraries. Most libraries have a Friends of the Library Society.
- Local Thrift Stores.
- Got Books?
- Reading Tree.
How much does it cost to sell textbooks on Amazon?
They’re $39.99 on Amazon.com for Pro Merchants (sellers with a professional selling plan) with over 35 sales per month. 2. The per-item fee also depends on the venue. Amazon.com individual sellers pay $0.99.