Where To Sell Used Books: 6 Of The Best Places Online (And In Person)
- BookScouter. I like to start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- 4. Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
Can you sell books on ThriftBooks?
Just plug their ISBNs into bookscouter.com, and it will show you how much 50+ online book buyers are willing to pay for them. They even have a free mobile app that you can download. That’s handy if you want to check thrift stores, yard sales and estate sales for books that you can resell at a profit.
Where can I sell my books for cash in person?
Here are the top 10 places to sell books for cash, while decluttering or just to make a little extra money for something you want or need.
- Amazon.com (as Third-Party Seller)
- Sell Back Your Book.
- Half Price Books Stores.
- Yard Sales & Garage Sales.
Can you make money selling books on Amazon?
There are many places you can list and sell your books online -Amazon, eBay, Half Price Books, cash for books, book scouter. However, Amazon is the best place to sell books online. In fact, most booksellers primarily use Amazon. Especially once you get into Amazon FBA – this is where you can make the big bucks.
Where can I sell old textbooks online?
Best Places to Sell Textbooks Online
- BookScouter. BookScouter prides itself on being the world’s largest textbook buyback price comparison tool.
- Bookbyte. Another great place to sell your used textbooks online is Bookbyte.