Exchange an Item
- Go to the Online Returns Center (Amazon.com Full Site), and then click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and then click Return or replace items.
- Select the item you want to exchange, and then select a reason from the Reason for return menu.
How do I return a package to Amazon com?
Here’s how to do that:
- Go to your Amazon orders page.
- Each order will be in a box.
- Click the Return items button on the right side.
- Click the checkmark next to each product you want to return.
- On the right-side of the products you want to return, select a reason for return from the drop-down menu.
How do I return something to Amazon for free?
If the item says ‘free returns’ next to the price, then it’s eligible for free returns. You can return eligible products in new and unworn condition in the original packaging within 30 days of receipt of delivery for a full refund.
Can I drop off Amazon return at post office?
U.S. Postal Service: We provide you with postage-paid mailing label to return the package and give it to your mail carrier or take it to your local post office. UPS dropoff: We provide you with a prepaid shipping label for your return package and take it to an authorized UPS shipping location.
Do all UPS stores take Amazon returns?
The UPS Store
Customers can also choose to return eligible items free of charge at more than 4,768 UPS Stores nationwide with no box required for most items. You can find Amazon’s full return policy on its website HERE.