+Return Shipping Costs \ If you return an item using a prepaid method (dropoff or pickup) from the Online Returns Center, and the reason for return is not a result of an Amazon error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund unless your item qualifies for a free return.
Do you have to pay for return shipping on Amazon?
Making returns on Amazon isn’t usually free, but it can be if you follow a simple rule. Returns for most items purchased on Amazon aren’t free. Amazon will deduct the price of shipping if customers use the provided shipping label. Otherwise, customers can ship items back on their own dime.
What qualifies for free returns on Amazon?
Amazon.com offers free returns on most items delivered to an address in the 50 United States.
To receive Free Returns on your eligible product(s)
- Only product(s) that say they are eligible for Free Returns on the product detail page are eligible for Free Returns.
- No minimum purchase is required to receive Free Returns.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
You must cover the delivery cost for returning unwanted goods, unless the retailer says it will pay for returns. Some retailers offer free returns labels, so you don’t have to pay to return. We recommend you get proof of postage, just in case the retailer later disputes you’ve returned your goods.
How do I return a package to Amazon?
How to Return Items Purchased on Amazon
- Go to your Amazon orders page.
- Each order will be in a box.
- Click the Return items button on the right side.
- Click the checkmark next to each product you want to return.
- On the right-side of the products you want to return, select a reason for return from the drop-down menu.